Another week, a new batch of things to stimulate my braingrapes. Here's what I'm crushing hard for right now:
1. Designer Tia Cibani sent her models down the runway with beautiful be-ribboned braids piled on top of their heads. I have been wearing my hair like this ever since!
2. It's just barely fall but I'm deep in the Spring '14 collections right now. Odd but cool color combinations are everywhere for Spring and I'm particularly taken with the shades at Jonathan Saunders.
3. Oh my, this ring. I would like it on my finger right now.
4. As you might imagine, desk decor at Anthropologie headquarters is a bit competitive. I've had the same look going for a while so this Fall, I am finally going to indulge in my toile obsession and re-cover my walls in vintage toile wallpaper. I can't afford Manuel Canovas but I sure love this color combo.
5. My very Eastsider LA friend Cathy introduced me to Beatrice Valenzuela shoes. I bought my first pair this summer and I lived in them! They are so cool and comfortable, they mold to your feet, they are handmade and the soles are recycled tires! A perfect perfect summer shoe.